...

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

IF....

If..
If i can back 2 my past..
If i can fix everything..
If i can change anything in this world..
If i have a great life..
If can do anything without no one ask..
If i can go anywhere i want at anytime i want..
If i live without 'problems'..

If..
IF U CAN FORGIVE ME..
If u give me another chance..
If i know whats wrong with me..
If u know that im really sorry..
If u can feel what i feel..
If i can understand u..
If u can understand me..
If u know what going on right now..
If i can fix our relationship..

If..
If u know that i really miss u..
If u know that I LOVE U without u know..
If i have apportunity 2 say that i really LOVE U..
If i can take "THE PLACE"..
If i can make u happy..
If im not stupid..
If i know what should i do 2 mke u forgive me..
If im not stress..
If i can think positive that time..
If not worried abiut u everytime,every minute & every day..

If..
hmm..
i really mean it..
I LOVE U SO MUCH...!
but saya xder peluang n saya xder kekuatan utk bgtau..
but..its too late..
now i lose everything..
n i know u wouldn't forgive me..
but i'll try my best..
once i give up i will lose u..
saya xnk....
saya btul2 mnyesal..
MAAFKAN SAYA....
saya xmksudkan nk berkasar ngan awak..
saya bodoh..!! saya MINTA MAAF.....
saya BETUL-BETUL MENYESAL.....
MAAF....
='((

2 comments:

nurul huda said...

sgt2 LOVE kt die ek... xpe2... dun give up keyh... pray for that always... :)

ter-fahmi.blogspot.com said...

LOVE..doesnt mean dat i want couple wit her..i love her as my sister..
my friends..my parents..