...

Monday, February 22, 2010

day after day


huh..
day after day i try 2 survive..
i try 2 forget my feel 2 her 2 focus on my work..
but..my mind still thinking about her..
i can't lie my heart..
my heart always says dat "I MISS SHEENA"..
everyday i think about her..
my finger always wants 2 text n call her..
but i say 2 my heart dat i can't disturb her..
she have sum1 2 love..
n dat person really luv her..
i can see dat..
i hve 2 push all my feeling far away..
coz i want her 2 focus on dat person n study..
i don't want 2 disturb her life..
i hve 2 keep all my feeling about her..
my heart strong says dat person can mke her hppy..
i hppy if she hppy wit dat person..i dont mind wit dat person or not..all i want she hppy..
i hope dat person can give hppiness 2 her..
so now i have 2 try keep silent n being lonely..haha...
dats 1 of my sacrifice 4 her..
crazy n stupid thing rite..??
haha..
dats me..
i always do something out of mind..
hee..
she always gve inspiration 2 me..
mke me b more brave..
not fear 2 all my problems i had..
she always beside me when i feel lonely or sad..
she is my TRUE FRIENDS..
but now i hve 2 do dis..
I'M SORRY SHEENA..
i hve 2..
honestly...i miss u vry much sheena..
pls don't mad at me..i do dis all 4 u my dear..
trust me..u r my only best freind ever i have..
u r THE BEST..! =D
i luv u..n miss u soooo much!!
i promise when i ready i'll back at u..huu..
sorry dear.....
take care dear..dun cry like a baby..haha..
i always want the best 4 u..dis is my decision..
u r always in heart..deep inside my heart..
most important is...
I'M SORRY....!!!
p/s : jga ksihatan yaa..dun cry bcos of me..fhmi xske tgok org fahmi syg sedih2..
sheena jga diri..if u miss me just read my blog..haha..t8 cre dear..
iluv u soo much..of cos i miss u..!

No comments: