...

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

my friends..

My friend when I think of u..
I think of all dat we've been through..
All the times we argue n fight..
I know deep inside dat it isn't right..
I, then feel bad n alot of PAIN..
It feels like I've fallen from the sky like the rain..
I LOVE u dear friends wit all of my heart..
But now dat u're gone I've fallen apart..
Im getting better as the days go by..
I wish sumtimes dis was all a big lie..
I pray to u evry nite..
It's like u're my fire, a burning light..
My DEAR FRIENDS, I MISS U A LOT..
I still wonder y u were put in dat spot.
I noe u're in a place much btter than here..
Watching \n helping me wit all of my fear..
Our Friendship My Dear Friends..
We will hve to the end..
Friends til the end is what we will be..
Someday we'll be together..
together u n me..

='(

No comments: