...

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bad News..!

ngeeee..!!
every1 in dis beautiful earth hate bad news..!
my bad news..?
i will get my payment 15 September..!
sucks rite..??!!
y..?
coz they process my document too late n the effect i'll get my payment LATE than usual..
arghhh!!!

nk raye kot..!
so what should i do..?
b a rude worker..
i meet my manager n my field manager..
n i said :
"u will not get my resume..
but u'll get my resign letter..24h..!
+ i want my money cash! tq!
fair enough..?
so..if u want i stay here..
pay me in this month..!
i already work 4 a month n u guys told me dats i'll get my money in the middle of September..
dats sucks..!!
u make a decision..
im not ur NEPAL workers..!
willing 2 work 24hours without payment..
im M"SIAN!!
u also m'sian..
sorry..im small but im not dat stupid..
u want i work in ur cmpny..
this is u said u care bout ur workers..??
fyi..dis is not my 1st time..
2years ago i hve been treat like dis..
i got my payment after 2months i worked..
now..u treat me same thing..
playaround wit my payment..?
fix it or i leave..ok..?
tq..!"

i am rude..?
nope..!
im just fight 4 my right..
after half an hours they said i'll get my payment in this month..b4 eid..
but half of my payment..
its btter than nothing i said..
tq..

soalan..
ape beza org m'sia or org mlayu ngan org luar..??
jawapan..
org m'sia or melayu ske kondem org sndiri dari org luar..

xtau r abad ke brapa org kite bole maju..
maaf..
sy mngaku sy agak keterlaluan..
but dis is fact...!!

No comments: