...

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

U are My Star In My Life.

ketika ini,disaat ini..aku merindui kamu..
Mohd Zharfan B Hamdan..
pemergian ko tersangat lah terasa..
dihati kami..
di fikiran kami..
di jiwa kami..
kau memang sgt bermakna dlam hidup kami..

01 Januari 1990 - 29 Januari 2010
hari jadi yg terakhir.. 
01 Januari 2010..

his last family vacation..
at Fraser Hills..

u always in our heart..
u are my star in my life..

"A good person will always be in memory,
A better person will always be in dreams,
But the best person will always in my heart."
u r in my heart my friends..

"When Night are long & Friends are few,
I sit by my Window & think of u,
A silent whisper a silent tear,
With all my Heart i wish u were here,
I MISS YOU"

"The people whom we like very much
God always keep them away from us
So that we miss them every moment
And think about them every second"

"A day without u is like a day without sunshine..I MISS YOU.."

everytime i saw a star..that remind me to u..
everynite the stars bright the sky..that make me smile thinking of our memorys..
but if there no stars in the sky..it'll make me sad n cry think dat u r gone 4 ever leave we here..
thats the power of God..
but whatever it is..if no stars in the sky..i have my stars in my heart..
my stars is u..
Mohd Zharfan B Hamdan..
my past n forever friends in my life..
i'll never 4get u in whatever it is..
u r my stars in my heart FOREVER..

This is my storys :

lately aku slalu teringatkan ko..
xtau r..rindu aku xpenah pdam kt ko..
hnye berkunjung ke rumah ko jdi penawar..
mama,abah & ashraf xpenah lupekan ko..
they always pray 4 u..
evry weeks..days..hours..minutes..
mama & abah da mcm kluarga aku ngan aju skrg..
ashraf ktorg anggap mcm adikk ktorg..
slagi ad hayat ktorg masih pnjang,aku ngan aju akan jga fmily ko mcm fmily ktorg..
insyaallah...

abah da smakin pulih..snyum dier pon da terukir..
abah pon da bole trima pemergian ko..
mama,abah,ashraf,aju & aku berharap ko tenang disampingNYA..
smoga ko diredhai oleh Yang Maha Esa..
Dan ditempatkan disamping org2 yg Beriman dan Solehah..
Amin..


Al-Fatihah.

khas utk MOHD ZHARFAN B HAMDAN (Along)



"True friends are very difficult to find,hard to leave and impossible to forget"


:'(

2 comments:

sheena said...

may allah bless you,zhaf.
we really2 miss you so much
:(

ter-fahmi.blogspot.com said...

yup..may ALLAH bless u..